Thursday, June 3, 2010

WARNING: Still Missing That Hilarity... Oh, If You Happen To Find It, You're Ninja

I have decided that from now on, there shall be a quote of the day whenever I feel like posting a quote. So... yeah. This started yesterday. But to make it more fun, I think I'll post a quote, and then you guys... whoever you are... can guess where it's from, and whoever gets it right... gets it right! Well, then. I'll give you a hint for yesterday's. It's a movie quote. Not that difficult.

Anyways, today's quote is actually TWO quotes, but they're from the same movie; you kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. And, you get extra "points" (more like awesomeness) if you can guess the name of the character who had these lines. Well, here they are: "Oh, don't get your panties in a wad" & "Umpalumpa here is your taleback."

Now, the hilarity from yesterday is still missing, and it will most likely never be found. If you DO happen to find it, feel free to post it in the comments!

I realize I have a grand total of like... four readers (cheers for you guys!), and I know every single one of them. I mean no disrespect, of course. You're all amazing and I love you, and that's the only reason you got my blog address. And because I thought you were the least likely to find my sense of humor remotely offensive. But if I DON'T know you, it would be amazing if you would comment and show your appreciation for some awesome talent here. Or, I suppose, depreciation, depending on where you stand with my *ahem* interesting sense of humor.

Happy last day of school, dears. You're all free! And I'm still stuck... on crutches... doing Spanish and Math homework. What fun.

15 comments:

  1. its from "the blind side." Leigh Anne Tuohy said it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still didn't win! hahaha. I think I'm just going to disqualify this one, cause you pretty much got it. But spelling counts.

    erm...

    now it does(:

    The Blindside. Yes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is how you spell it...
    (i think)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're forgiven. I was wrong. I will never, ever, ever admit that again.

    So... you win. And get awesome points....

    *pouts*

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! but what if you are wrong. wait oh i know you'll prolly use girl logic to make it right

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. I'm a girl. Therefore, I am right.

    Also, I have Ninja powers with words. So. I win. From now until forever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmmm..... i have ninja powers in general XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, shushup. You know I do too. Just... they're more... ninja.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wait my ninja skills or yours?

    ReplyDelete
  10. cause i think its mine XD your pretty close though

    ReplyDelete
  11. u gys think u hav ninja skillz?

    i just put in a cd w/out smudging mi wet bright red nailz!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol nice

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol, you guys. and yes, I have ninja skills. It's not even up for debate. So. This discussion is closed.

    ReplyDelete