Monday, June 14, 2010

Peculiar People

While looking up bizarre holidays, I discovered that my birthday, January 10th, is on Peculiar People Day.

Coincidence?

I'm thinking not so much.

I kinda like it. Another ironic thing is that my half birthday (July 10th), happens to be on Clerihew Day. Edmund Clerihew Bently was some sort of odd poet, who happens to be rather funny.

Don't worry, Edmund! We can be peculiar together! Oh, dear. You don't like that idea much? Well, then. Fine. Be that way. I'll be peculiar By. My. Self. That's right, be jealous.

Mwahahahaach cha coughs, coughs, coughs

I'm sorry, dear, did you say something?

No, nothing.

Mmm...

Weird Look

Alright, I'm done. Have a jolly Pop Goes The Weasel Day.

P.S. The web page design for the Bizarre American Holidays website is terrible! Please, do me a favor, and if you need a website design, hire someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment