Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Haircut Horror

So, maybe you remember a few posts back, where I mentioned my recent haircut. Or perhaps not. In that post, I mentioned that I had had a scheduled appointment in the near future, courtesy of my beautiful mum. Well, today has unveiled the results. And, much to my dismay, instead of making it better, it has, in fact, gotten worse. Why is it that I always think a short haircut would be a good idea? Hmm? I don't understand how I can still manage to delude myself into that conclusion, when time and time again it has proven wrong. Not only is it shorter than I was hoping for now, but it's also cut wrong. What does this world have against me?!?!

and there was much gnashing of teeth

On a happier note, I smell like chemicals. And all that nasty shampoo and product they lather in your hair to make it frizz-less, curlier, shinier... etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. And really all it does is make it greasier! Ick! But it's nothing compared to the horror that was inflicted upon my mind when I watched her cut off a good inch more than I had asked. Grrr! Well. Blurg. I'm done.

Have some funny haircut experiences? Or just experiences in general? Post a comment!

P.S. The image doesn't include anything as icky as what they put in your hair at a salon. In fact, it only contains things that I knowingly and lovingly apply to my hair to keep it tamed, curlier, and/or not the color of a algae-infested pool bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment