Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer Boredom

Guess what Miss Blogger is doing today? You got it! Absolutely nothing! Isn't that just what every teenager wants to do on Saturdays? Oh, right. I forgot. There's something called ice cream and strawberries to go together. So I stand corrected: I'm getting fat today. It sounds quite a bit more appealing than nothing. But then again, that's just me.

So, I started therapy... last week, but yesterday I actually got going with it. Swim therapy for hip surgery. It was very nice to feel physically tired after so long of feeling... not physically tired. As it is, I'm sore today. I honestly need to get to work on keeping in shape, or this could turn ugly.

That's all I got for today. Happy Father's Day, daddy, and all the fathers of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment