Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fourth Day After Incisions

Today I saw a quote. It said "Smile. It's the second-best thing you can do with your lips." Being slightly blonde, it took me a good long time to realize what the first-best thing was. My thought process went something like this:

Talking? No. Definitely not. Some people talk and I wish they would shut up.

So... singing?

Hmm. Not bad. I could live with that.

Actually, wait. What about all the tone deaf people? Oh, lord.


shudder

Never mind. Must be something else...

Hmmm... Mmm.... What could it be, what could it be?

OH!



light bulb appears

Kissing! I get it now....

And that, my friends, is the pace that my brain works at.

I would like to thank everyone who has visited or sent their love, prayers or cards to me, once again. It means a lot. xxx

And Ginger, I had brownies for breakfast(: Thanks again, darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment