Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blogs

Okay, yeah, it's been four days. Ish. I'm still alive. I'm not ignoring anybody. I'm not mad. I'm not in a coma. I'm perfectly peachy. Or rather, not, but that's another point. Anyway. I promised a description of each of the blogs I follow, so here goes:

MyLifeIsAverage (MLIA): this blog is a collective effort. Anyone can post. Each post is a brief story about someone's day, and they're usually rather hilarious. Which I find quite helpful on those days you just want to chew glass. It is updated frequently, with hundreds of new posts, and it's helpful not to expect to read every. Single. One. or you might end up with a brain tumor. Or a case of hysterics. Either way....

Cake Wrecks: probably the only blog that happens to depict baker's mess-ups that accidentally (or purposely, for all you know) made it to the customer. Each post is fraught with laughs and puns, and often times you find yourself cringing at the disgustingness of some of the pictures. "How could that possibly be a cake?!?!" But you'll have to check it out for yourself.

EPBOT: written by the blogger of Cake Wrecks, EPBOT's posts are more about the writer's geekiness and cool finds. I positively adore it. And her. And her creativity. And her humor. Certainly a bit gut-wrenching, but that's all of the fun, right?

Owl City Blog: there's nothing quite like the words of a song writer. And this blog happens to be straight from a song writer's fingertips. Adam Young, more commonly know throughout the world as Owl City, blogs about his career and home life in the words of a true...erm... poet. Or whatever. Anyways, it's a good blog.

Willow's Blog: is the blog of a friend of mine, consisting of life stories and suggestions that you take her advice. Good, bad, or horribly hilarious, I wouldn't really know. Anyhow, just check it out.


Hope you enjoy! Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment