Saturday, June 12, 2010

Spicy

Unfortunately, today I'm out of clever. And awesome. And sleep. But I'm going to blog anyway, because I need something to do and maybe while I'm totally fried, my mind might just spit something hilarious out. Or maybe... not. So just bear with me and keep in mind that this is not a good day. And about the title? Yeah, it was the first word that came to mind. Spicy!!

Alright. So. If you've not been on the random train very long, you may not know that recently I had hip surgery. As a result, I received a pair of horribly ugly, plain crutches. And do you know what is in store for these silver monsters?

That's right:

SPRAY PAINT

Pictures may or may not follow. More likely not. But we shall see, because I really do like to take pictures. And it looks like this project is going to involve quite a lot of paint. Anyways, I'm done now(: Have a nice day...

Update: I didn't ever get around to actually decorating my crutches, and since I'm not using them anymore, I decided it would be a waist of time. Sorry about that. I'm just as disappointed as you are.

2 comments:

  1. That's an excellent idea, besides the fact that that would be incredibly difficult. So. It's going to be cool(: You'll see...

    ReplyDelete