Monday, June 21, 2010

Optimistic

So, maybe you've realized by now that I'm really sarcastic. And pessimistic. And strange. And probably mental. And insane. And certainly at least a little bonkers. Or maybe you haven't. In which case, you're all of the above, but worse. Don't worry, I still love you. Or rather, you'd be at the top of my list if I actually know you. Which, you know, I probably do if you're reading this. Anyway, that's beside the point. What I meant to say is that underneath all the sarcasm, pessimism and insanity, I really AM optimistic.

...Or... no, not even then.

Also, I forgot to throw in that I'm a procrastinator. Which is why I'm on here, not doing the homework that I've had all week that is due tomorrow for my Spanish class. Oh, how I love avoiding homework! At all costs. And the cost will probably be some horrible panic sometime today at how little I've accomplished on the subject of Ecuador.

While I was procrastinating, however, I realized something. This blog is dead boring. Not because my humor isn't funny or anything... okay, fine, no it really is not ...but because there are no graphics. My new project: pictures! I will probably end up going back and adding pictures to the past posts, just for the sake of making it look like I had that brilliant idea from the beginning.

Well, cheerio! No, I don't mean the cereal. I mean the British salutation.

Update: Yes, I've added pictures now! This means you're entitled to go back and read all my lovely posts again. Or not, because I didn't add much but the images. So... just view my sometimes-failed attempts at photography. Like the Yummmalicious Piggalicious post. I unfortunately didn't realize how blurry it was until it was up and I'm far too lazy to take it off. So. Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment