Thursday, May 27, 2010

Not So Ninja

This is my second post today--a clear indication that I need something to do. Even so, I'll simply continue.... I have a little story to share, that happened to me, and I think it's funny. If you think otherwise, that's cool. But please don't burst my bubble. I don't want to feel deflated.

Saturday night, I was hanging out with some friends and I compared abs with two of them. As it happened, mine where the hardest. I'm the only girl of the three of us. Just goes to show that women have ninja potential, too. And let me tell you--those boys have hard abs. I'm talking rocks. So what does this mean for me? I'm a man lady? Or maybe that I do too many sit-ups. Either way, I thought it was pretty cool. Man lady? Hahaha. I'll take it.

Anyways, that's my not-so-ninja story for the day. Hope you all enjoyed it(:

No comments:

Post a Comment