Friday, May 28, 2010

The Surgery Dinosaur

I had surgery today. Being a teenager, I suppose it was sort of childish of me to bring my favorite stuffed dinosaur into the hospital with me. But you bet I did! It is green with different colored scales up its back, and it has big black eyes. I love it to death. I've had it ever since I was a little beaner, and it has come with me pretty much everywhere I've gone. Even though it's not very original, I still call it Dino, since that's what its name was when I was little. Even the lady at the front desk said she liked my little friend(: Hahaha. I think I get points for being a brave enough girl to bring my stuffed animal into the hospital.

Anyway, I'm recovering for the next few days in bed, but after that, I'll be up and around building upper-body strength on my crutches. Thanks for all the well-wishes and prayers. I'm very thankful that everything went well.

1 comment: