Sunday, July 18, 2010

Not So Important

Dum dah dah dum dum dum duuuum. Hello again. It's been twelve days since my last post. Twelve. Yeah. So sorry about that. And, you know, this whole post could be made up of excuses about how busy I've been, how my dog sat on the computer for a week, how the server has been down, how I haven't had access to a computer, and on and on and on. But I won't, because it's not true, and I won't lie. So, in truth, I've been neglecting my blog. **Insert dramatic gasp here.**

Anyway. But guess who doesn't have to carry around some bogus aluminum pipes anymore? Mhmm, that's me! I actually took a two-mile walk yesterday. Unintentionally two miles, as my therapist told me not to do just that. (Sorry about that one. I just really needed to move my feet.) As it is, I still can't run, jump, dance or skippety, hoppity boo. But that's something I can live with for a bit.

My cousin Blackberry, who was mentioned briefly at the end of this post, is coming to stay with me for a week. We will fill the time with great memories, inside jokes, suntans and laughs. Hopefully. And if we don't, I'll be disappointed. But the reason for me sharing this is that I believe that I won't be writing again this week. Just a heads-up notice.

Also, one of the cutest movies ever (for all of you anime fans) is Ponyo. You can watch the trailer on YouTube here. Adorable, strange, and completely hilarious. If you have the same deranged sense of humor that I do.

Tah tah for now!

3 comments:

  1. personally, i prefer howl's moving castle but ur free 2 watch whatever crazy disney movies u want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howl's Moving Castle is my favorite movie. Of all time. Hands down. I just think Ponyo is adorable.

    ReplyDelete