Thursday, June 24, 2010

Not So Pale

Right, so. When you're a on crutches, you tend to stay inside quite a bit. Today, however, I was outside for a good hour. The resulting sunburn is certain to last me at least a day. Most likely longer. Most definitely longer. And painfully, it will probably peal like old paint. Groans internally. Eyes shoulder sadly.

Also, being alone with a sharpie tends to lead to quite a lot of body art. I now have a good foot of my left arm covered in a skeletal design. It's pretty cool, actually. Unless you're scared of ink poisoning. In which case, I laugh at you. Very, VERY hard. On a totally different subject, I was thinking of piercing my ears. To match my skeletal arm. So... not totally unrelated. Maybe I'll look like a Gothic weirdo. I sure hope not. I don't dress in all black. You'd much sooner catch me in a polka-dot dress. I love polka-dots... sigh

Ahem.

Well. Um.

So... a tough motorcycle guy came up and bought a Mediterranean cook book from our rummage sale today. I laughed so hard when he left, I almost cried. He certainly proved my stereotypes wrong. I can just see him in my head, swaggering up to my friend and I, this "tough" look on his face. "How much for this book?"

Oh, man!

He he.

No comments:

Post a Comment