Sunday, January 2, 2011

Not So Final Finals

Hey, so, I had a lovely break, and hopefully all you did too. I pretty much sat around, gained 12 pounds, and ignored the fact that school recommences sooner rather than later. But isn't that what break is about? ...Well, hopefully I'm the only one who didn't study, because I'm taking finals sometime this January. Hopefully not on my birthday, because frankly, I'd be tempted to punch someone if that happened. Unfortunately, it's very likely.

Here's the thing, though: these finals aren't really finals. Well, They like to think that they're finals, but they're semester finals, only part of the whole. So... They can't really call them finals. But They do, because They are all high and mighty, and They like to freak out their students. They. Well, They, it's working. I'm terrified. I have no finger nails left to speak of, and that is remarkably irksome. Watch out, They. I'm on to you.

Ahem. Did I say something?

Oh! One other thing, you know, before I go again, likely for another month or so. Happy 2011. One more year until the world supposedly ends. IF you believe in that gibberish, which I don't. Maybe the Aztecs or whomever just got tired of foretelling future they would never live for. And either way, a circle never ends. So stop freaking out. You'll most likely still be alive after 2012, so I don't suggest you neglect your homework. Only a suggestion, from a hypocrite, who should probably go study for her not so final finals.

Peace, love, and all that rubbish. ☮♥♫

4 comments:

  1. The Aztec calendar ends in 2012 because they ran out of rock. Milana says i should delete this. I'll let you decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mara dear-this is my blog but its kinda weird and i dont go on it much but you can read it if you want, but dont say i didnt warn you! :p

    http://mystrawberryfuture.blogspot.com/

    *annemarie*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Annie, if it makes you feel any better? I clearly don't go on mine very often, either d:
    Plus mine is pretty sketch all together. Haha

    ReplyDelete