Saturday, October 23, 2010

Flower Fun

Look at that, it's only been a grand total of eleven days since my last post! Ha. I'm proud of myself. See? See? You're not neglected. By me. Um, so, yeah. The whole picture business is such a pain, and seeing as I don't actually have a camera, you're lucky that you get pictures at all. But that's okay, and I have a lovely random picture just for you. Aren't you lucky?
Yes, you are. And if you think otherwise, you can just leave me alone.
So, this is it. I'm very proud of it. Now, I'm no professional, but this is something I could see in a magazine. Ahem. Not to be full of myself or anything. But anyway. Not only do you get this beautiful example of photography, but you get another one. That is something to be happy about.Just for you, cause I'm nice like that. So. Yeah, here it is:



And that one is probably my favorite of the two. Anyways, I did take both of these pictures, so they're not plagiarized. Plagiarism is an awful thing, my friends. It takes the credit away from whom it is due. So don't plagiarize anything of mine. Please. It would be unkind. Sure, you can quote me. That's cool. Have fun with that. Also, you should really post a comment. Really. You know you want to. Yeah. You really should.

2 comments:

  1. These shots are very pretty. Martha's garden? Also, you could consider scanning some of your sketches if you thought you would like to share them. Do like the new template. Much prettier, and far more interesting than black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooo anonymous, aren't we mysterious!

    ReplyDelete